- 10listens: How East TN feels about Roe v. Wade
- 10Listens: Why did the water in Fountain City Park lake turn bright blue on Tuesday?
- 'There's no security out here': People share concerns about Knoxville's new Greyhound bus stop
- 'Worst smell you can imagine' | Neighbors complain of vile odor from grease processor
- Grainger Co. leaders say gate will be removed from Indian Cave Road at Holston River
- 10Listens: South Knoxville Riverwalk fence removed after months blocking public greenway
- 10Listens: Ambulances waiting longer to drop off patients as officials warn of less hospital space
- Knox Co. Sheriff: Always be on the look out for predators and be prepared when alone on greenways
- 10Listens: Portions of Anderson Co. jail dealing with the heat after A/C units broke down
- 'Save It, Don't Pave It' | Blount Co. residents speak out against Pellissippi Pkwy expansion
- 10Listens: The community's concerns with Knoxville's recent gun violence
- 10Listens: What are those siren noises coming from Bull Run Fossil Plant?
- 10Listens: Should stadium money go to public safety?
- 10Listens: COVID-19 safety in churches