This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Kyle Smith. Kyle Smith is a wikiHow Technology Writer, learning and sharing information about the latest technology. He has presented his research at multiple engineering conferences and is the writer and editor of hundreds of online electronics repair guides. Kyle received a BS in Industrial Engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.
Want to buy that stunning outfit your favorite fashion influencer is wearing? Or maybe you’re trying to find a video game streamer’s ergonomic chair. Whatever you’re looking for, Amazon influencer storefronts are a great way to shop for recommendations from influencers and find deals on the latest products. This wikiHow article will go over five ways to find Amazon influencer storefronts online.
Things You Should Know
- Influencers and brands set up storefronts on Amazon to recommend various products to their followers.
- Find influencers on Amazon by looking at Amazon Live and #FoundItOnAmazon.
- Browse Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube to find Amazon influencer storefronts that match your interests.
Section 1 of 6:What are Influencer Storefronts?
- Storefronts are custom Amazon shops for recommended products. Influencers build and customize a page with products that they like.XResearch source
- Amazon influencers are an extension of the Amazon Associates program. They are content creators that recommend products to their audience.XResearch sourceXResearch source
- Storefront pages can have a combination of products, categories, photos, videos, and livestreams. These feature products that the influencer uses or reviews.
- Follow a storefront by clicking Follow on the right side of the storefront page.
- Find the storefronts you follow using this path on amazon.com: Account & Lists > Account > Your Amazon profile. The Who you follow section will show you the influencers you follow!
Section 2 of 6:Using Amazon Live
- Go to the Amazon Live homepage to find videos and live streams from by influencers and affiliates. You can access Amazon Live by going to https://www.amazon.com/live, or by searching Amazon for "Amazon Live." You can shop for any of these recommended products right from these live streams and videos.
- The Featured Creators section is great for finding product videos created by popular Amazon Influencers. Just click a creator's name to check out their live streams and videos.
- Click Discover at the top to find active and upcoming live streams from all sorts of influencers.
- Click Browse to browse influencer live streams, videos, and product recommendations by category.
- Some influencers even offer deals and discounts on the brands and products they recommend.
Section 3 of 6:Using #FoundItOnAmazon
- Go to the #FoundItOnAmazon page. Go to https://amazon.com/finds or search "#FoundItOnAmazon" on Amazon. This feature can help you find all kinds of stylish and trending items recommended by the hottest influencers and creators.
- Select a topic at the top of the page to see categories related to that topic.
- Click a category to see products curated by an Amazon Influencer or customer. For example, the Modern Cat Furniture category was made by Cleo The Bengal, a pet product influencer.
- Follow influencers you like by clicking + Follow at the top of the category.
Section 4 of 6:Using Instagram & TikTok
- 1Click an influencer’s Amazon storefront link. If you already have an influencer whose storefront you want to find, and they have one set up, their storefront may be linked on their Instagram or TikTok profile bio.
- The URL will look like https://www.amazon.com/shop/name where "name" is the influencer’s name. But if you don't see an Amazon-specific URL on the influencer's bio, don't worry—many brands and influencers create central link pages where they add direct links to all of the places you can find them on social media, including their Amazon Storefronts.
- Find their storefront in a post or story. The influencer might have posted about their storefront or shared it in a story. Search through their post history to see if they mention Amazon.
- 2Search for Amazon influencers using hashtags. Try these hashtags on Instagram’s search page to find influencers:
Section 5 of 6:Using Facebook
- Click the button on an influencer's Facebook Page. This will take you to an influencer’s Amazon storefront if they’ve linked it to their Page.XResearch source